Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
Gold Standard 100% WHEY™ is the world’s top-rated whey protein*. It supplies 24 g of whey protein to help muscle development. After training, your body utilizes protein to help fix and revamp muscle strands. Every incredible tasting serving contains 24 g of premium whey protein to help muscle development and 5.5 g of normally happening BCAAs.
Gold standard whey protein is not mandatory for building muscles. It is only a convenient way to meet protein requirements. Protein does not have to come in supplemental form. It can be obtained through dietary sources.
WHAT IS IN GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN
Whey protein isolates are the most flawless type of whey and the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. Each serving gives 24 grams of quickly processed whey protein with low degrees of fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can manage without making Gold Standard 100% Whey™ the standard any remaining proteins are estimated against.
Whey Protein Benefits:
- Muscle mass fast absorption
- Muscle protein synthesis(MPS)
- Aids in fat loss(protein in general) and convenient.
- promotes muscle growth
- Lower Blood pressure
- Treat type 2 diabetes
- Help reduce hunger
- Helps maintain sugar levels
Dosage: 40g post-workout stimulated a greater MPS response.
When to use: Great postworkout or when whole food is not available.
How to use: GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey Protein is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after training. Simply mix one rounded scoop (29.4 g) in 180-240 ml of cold water.
WHEY PROTEIN VS PLANT PROTEIN
Whey Protein Plant Protein
Slightly more processed Little or no processing
Sourced from milk and cheese Sourced from high protein plants
Higher in Protein and Lower in calories Higher in carbs and higher in calories
Contains all essential Amina Acid More essential Vitamins and Nutrients
WHICH IS BETTER FOR MUSCLE GROWTH, WHEY OR PLANT PROTEIN?
- Contains all essential amino acids and therefore a full amino acid profile. While, most singular Plant Proteins do not contain a full profile. A blend of various proteins is key.
- Digests rapidly allowing easy absorption by the body. While singular plant proteins have a similar digestibility factor to whey multi-bend proteins digest slower due to increased fiber and can cause malabsorption.